Friday, September 26, 2008

Mid Michigan Renaissance Festival

There is a new... I think it's new... Renaissance festival in the Frankenmuth area. The link to their web site is here. Well, I'm famously unenthused about Ren faires, but I have attended the big one in Holly once, and also went to it's predecessor location once - first time I ever saw SCA combat, actually, at that one. I knew about the SCA and was technically a member, in fact, but I had never been to an event at the time - this was the early fall of 1982. Anyway, I reckon I'd like to pay a visit to the new one, it being close by, to encourage them and give them a few of my hard-earned dollars.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a new festival, and it is going to be a lot of fun. It has a great location and a great cast. It is a fun way to spend a the day with your friends or family.